The Norship Engineering team has extensive experience in the design, installation, and management of projects in the defence, commercial, and private sectors.
Norship maintains a comprehensive Engineering Management Plan to ensure the delivery of our fully integrated engineering services are conducted in accordance with applicable industry standards, best practice, and by persons who have been deemed competent and authorised.
Our team consists of Naval Architects, Marine, and Mechanical Engineers who are members of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA) and Engineers Australia (EA), and includes engineers who hold RPEQ and CPEng status. Additionally, Norship maintains a comprehensive Technical Support Network (TSN) to assist in the delivery of engineering projects/services where required.
Our Key Capabilities:
- Technical writing
- 3D CAD/CAM Modelling
- Engineering Drafting
- Inspection & Reporting
- Repair Specification Development
- Risk Analysis & Assessment
- Configuration & Change Management
- Technical Data / Documentation Management
- Design Development, Verification, Validation, & Certification
- Research & Development
- Docking Plan Development
- Loading Condition Assessment
- Stability Analysis & Experimentation
- Project Management
- Mechanical Engineering